Wednesday, July 22, 2009

MY UNIVERSITY(HRM)assignment4

Based on your answers in Assignments 2 and 3, how can the university help you achieve what you want to be in the future?

To be a successful degree holder that works with his passion. School has a big impact to mold his/her ability in order to be a useful individual someday that plays big role to the industry. It equips students to enhance the ability to render services in the real application of life . It

Being a student of this university that I’m proud of .I do believe that this university especially my college would help me in order to be a successful person someday. Since I know graduate students here are molded enough knowledge that’s why they are successful nowadays .They produce a competitive students.

Though this university is a public university and only public school in our city. And this university doesn’t have enough facilities but then they mold us to meet our capability in this passion.

We are an IT student ,we should be facilitate well with enough technology. But then equipments here are not enough for all student .I just remember the machine problem we have done. For many times, hardware are not enough, some are un useful . So there is reason it would bring home.. But these things doesn’t affect us much as long as we are responsible to things on class discussion. We are in the country that doesn’t have enough budgets. It begins with yourself.

The implementation of not using laptops on the university to save energy is really bad to every IT/CS student because we used it for our learning. University doesn’t have enough equipment , how could they stop us. I hope it is analyze by everyone because school has the big impact of the learnings of every student .

When I meet my job someday and apply my knowledge I’ve learn with this university ill never forget what university I came from. I’m really proud on my university though it doesn’t comply the needs of student.

No comments:

Post a Comment