Monday, June 22, 2009

Reflection

lol! My Reflection lol!



Razz It was sunny Friday afternoon Cool at exactly 1 pm, our scheduled time in Management Information System, we meet again our professor Sir Randy S. Gamboa. A professor rather a “gwapo” (as he call himself )is a cool yet terror teacher I know cheers . I just remember my first red mark he given me on my Analytical Geometry , it hurts me so much since only few of us get failed, but I don’t want it to be repeated .Ok , by d way though he failed me once assuredly sir RSG has a good heart …


Razz We started our class in enjoyable way of having fun with the first timer under sir RSG..jjejej. They’ve introduced themselves and shown their talent as we had experience in the past years … jeje je.


Razz Fascinating moment filled me when we discussed about our subject, the way sir talk ,the contribution of my classmates . I’ve realize that this subject really gives us the learnings in to be successful in the path we chose , how to be IT professional. I’ve heard

many activities ,I don’t usually do .Like blogging and sharing ideas in language I never usually use .jejeje.


Razz As I remember , Sir made us confused in the description of the subject. With some informations in our discussion I’ve learned that Management(M) involves planning, directing, organizing and controlling . Information System(IS) is composed of hardware+ software+ peopleware .For my understanding since IS is in commutative property so it means every property of IS has there own capability to manage themselves but they should be guided. .The peopleware can contribute learning from software and hardware vice versa .That is the meaning of the managing “cooperating” it is not necessary that leaders can control their members. Members also can help their leaders. Do your part as they do their part .It can help us to know how to manage our self in the role that we will encounter in the real life.


Razz I hope I could learn much about this subject …I find blogging relaxing , enjoyable because I’m good in writing rather than talking. I hope I could earn more learnings .. as we pursue this subject….Gud luck to everyone…God Bless….

No comments:

Post a Comment